What We Do
What We Do
The MCC meets on a regular basis to address matters relevant to the Mudgee & district business community, and to develop and deliver initiatives that contribute to business profile, learning and understanding. Members are welcome to attend and contribute input.
- The MCC has an alliance agreement with the NSW Business Chamber that provides our member with important additional benefits free of charge. Click Here for Benefits. This alliance also allows our members to provide feedback and information to the NSW Business Chamber that is in turn tabled at both State and Federal Parliament levels.
- Schedules regular meetings with the local council to facilitate open channels of communication
- Aims to maintain a strong relationship with local media
- Fosters close relationships with other local peak industry bodies (e.g. MRTI, Mudgee Fine Foods, Mudgee Wine and Grape Growers, Gulgong Chamber of Commerce, Cudgegong Business Group)
- Initiates Seminars Networking events. These events allow networking with other local business owners and often feature informative guest speakers (e.g. OH&S consultant, Motivational speaker, Marketing, and a range of areas that support members in their business.
Browse our Events Calendar below
(or visit our Events page)